Monday, November 2, 2009

Enough!

What makes you come to a point where you have had enough?
Doesn't matter how small or big that thing is....but you just know that you don't want any part of it anymore.
When is enough is enough?

There is the famous saying that goes, "Every good thing comes to an end". Well, I have always taken a different view to that...."Everything comes to a change." Just because I am tired of something being the way it is, doesn't means it has to end. It just means that it is time for a change....change in diet, change in scenery, change in a process or way I do something, change in thought or emotion....

I believe that change doesn't means an end...just a new or different beginning to something else...the other thing doesn't have to end...it continues, but your focus is just not there as much as it had been.
I believe this is especially true of relationships and careers.

I have written a poem about the changing of "my seasons"...we all have our seasons....what season are you in? What have you had enough of and it's time to make a change? Just think on it...

My Season


Winter//Spring//Summer//Fall

Season after season// I continue to offer my all
Like the autumn leaves I am changing color and u fall off//when the wind blew just a little harder why didn't u stay// hold on for me//fight to be near to me//
Instead I go through the bareness of winter//looking foward but feeling cold// needing the breathe of fresh air that I desired

My season is about to change//I will be there to embrace it//Embracing all the changes around//how is it possible,how is it happening for me

We were once so green new fresh//lightness of being//easy//carefree
Intensity grew//heat upon us//storms brew and we battle//rain cleanses and tries to soothe the wounds

My season is about to change//I will be there to embrace it//Embracing all the changes around//how is it possible,how is it happening for me

Life brisker//I'm left behind//don't want resentment to build//I change// change for me//u are upset and feel deserted
Back and forth we go//unsure of what feels right//both unprepared to release the other//questions and blame abound//touch harder the wind blew//for me we were then through

My season is about to change//I will be there to embrace it//Embracing all the changes around//how is it possible,how is it happening for me

Feelings of inadequancies//doubt rises in fear//loneliness threatens to creep in and steal my heart
I want to hold on//make journeys to discover the mirror spirit of mine//be prayerful of all possibilities//open to whatever season I'm in

My season is about to change//I will be there to embrace it//Embracing all the changes around//how is it possible,how is it happening for me

Always for me//love is in the air// the one will not be compared// arriving in the blooming or harvesting time// as I am now sowing the seeds of our infinity
I am renewed// despite come what may//this rebirth will not be washed away//it will wait//it will be fed//it will grow// it will become the greatest masterpiece

My season is about change//I will be there to embrace it//Embracing all the love and faith around//it is possible//it is happening for me because it is My Season.

-CallaLili (10/2009)

No comments: