Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pamper Yourself

Good People!
Soon Spring will be sprung and it is a time of R-E-N-E-W-A-L! I have to ask... what will you do to "renew" yourself?!
We are also in the time of Lent... which I think is a nice transition to Spring and our renewal process. You sacrifice or take on something that will benefit you in the long run all the while, becoming more spiritually renewed. In addition, remember, a habit forms after 21 consecutive days. Hmm, a good one hopefully!
Now, with all of that being said... what will you do? Pamper yourself! I say, when you take care of the outside, something beautiful happens with the In. Massages, mani/pedi, yoga, exercise, or a trip... whatever it may be for you... do it! PAMPER YOURSELF.
I have distinguished the 15th of every month as my "Self-Luxe Day"... my day to pamper (however small it may be!) and not feel guilty. For if I do not take care of myself, how can I take care of others?
With that set and a time of Lent upon us, I am excited about welcoming Spring in...I will be ready!! And I hope that you are too. So go out and get pampered... winter was hard and we all deserve something nice!

No comments: