Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Break

Spring is here..so where is my Break?? LOL
It's on it way...
But for whatever reason, I am in need of a serious break from life. So I can renew, re-energize, re-evaluate, and then in turn re-evolve into something new!
Isn't that what Spring is all about?! It is for me and I will be taking full advantage.
Winter has put a number on me..mostly professionally, but the "hibernation" did my heart good during the cold months. I learned so much and now I want to take this time to reflect and apply all that I've learned!
This will be a great break...good sunshine, great company of family and friends, tightening bonds, gaining insight through reflections and conversations, and more than anything creating invaluable memories. I love Spring and welcome it with open arms!

Peace, Life, Love

No comments: