Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We grow & become...

Everyday is a new opportunity for us to learn more and then in turn growing more... Steadily becoming and changing into something new. This is a great feat and wonderful time.
I have always been a believer in that life does not have destinations...it is all a journey! Springtime always reminds me of this and the growth we accomplish daily.
As of late, I have been taking note of so many things that I'm learning! Regardless of how small the experience may have been, the growth I am seeing in me is becoming tremendous! I feel myself gaining, changing, and coming more into the woman I want and more than anything-need- to be! I thank God for this. Change is evolving...
What do you do to grow? What and who are you becoming?
Happy Spring!!

No comments: