Sunday, May 2, 2010

A BOFA-ism

I have shared so much of myself in this blog and with you. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. 


What does it mean for something or someone to be a breathe of fresh air?
Defined, by various references, as "a welcome relief; a change for the better", "something relieving, refreshing or new", and "a welcome or refreshing change". That is what I daily try to embrace! My spirit craves new things that will create something better in my life. My spirit has something in it that wants to also create those opportunities for others. Here's to all of the breathes of fresh air in us ALL!


We saw the future today
You and I  glanced
We gazed
You and I stared
We saw so much more than what we came for.
Vast richness of more than what we desired lies ahead.
We saw the future and the future looked at us today....told us to live in the now while
planning the tomorrows. Time passed, together we sat and laughed about the yesterdays, no matter how sad or bad they had been.
We own it and them as much as they own us. 

We saw the future today
You and I  glanced
We gazed
You and I stared
We saw so much more than what we came for.
Embraced the freshness of what is to come.
Change puts new wind in all of our sails.
The future promised us
New life, new horizons, new air to breathe.
Asked that we only
Breath in, breath out....new breathes.
More to come, forevermore, more to come

Peace, Life, Love



No comments: