Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I did not forget...

There are times when writing can be difficult to do daily. But then I'm reminded that I communicate in many ways on a daily basis. The last thing I do before bed is to communicate with God. Often it is through direct prayers about things or like tonight, through a showing of gratitude. Gratitude for things are sometimes that little lift you need in the day or the check of reality to remind of us the real purpose of this life.


Today I'm grateful for:

My family & friends that love me for me regardless

A job to provide our necessities

A job that I care about

The laughter of my niece when she at first was down

The ability to help my Mommie when she needed it

The care from others shown to me in unexpected ways

Cupcakes(mmmmm....lol)

The feeling of being needed

For being heard when I needed someone to do more than just listen

Compassion of strangers in my other world

The expectation to gather with my girls tomorrow

And so much more!

I could go on and on...but I just wanted you to know that I didn't forget! I never can dismiss my daily gratitudes. I didn't forget....and pray to never do.



Peace, Life, Love
(Written this on Monday, May 4th, but had technical difficulties..ahhh...Life!)

No comments: