Monday, December 7, 2009

Inspired!

I was reminded today how important it is for me to express myself...
At times I have been told that I can be "reserved"...but little do they know that I best express myself in written form.
Therefore, I am feeling inspired to write more. So hopefully, pray for me, that I can keep up my blog on a daily (at least weekly!) basis. I love writing, I love expressing myself, I love the way writing makes me feel more whole.
You know there are days when I feel like I don't quite know myself, but when I write...things seem to figure themselves out. Change happens, life happens, content happens, and sometimes, I find patience or a new idea in it.
So today, I feel INSPIRED! I will write again...maybe I will finally tell my story in 2010...it isn't much..but I'm hoping that it can make a difference some way some how to someone...
That's what I'm all about..making a difference! Inspiring to empower....remember that!

2 comments:

Damion Bailey said...

What inspires you Courtney?

C. Arin Gaines said...

Damion, i'm honestly inspired by everything around me... Life inspires me....
However mostly my experiences with others inspire me to write...