Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Biggest Part

Anyone that knows me knows that my family is very important to me. And that also Includes the family I have chosen... My friends.
However, there are some very key people that have contributed to my story in ways that they may never know.
One person I want to thank is my sister.
My sister is my absolute best friend! She knows me more than she knows and is the woman I want to be when I grow up. She is so knowledgable of any and everything. She is beautiful and her spirit is even brighter. She loves her family with such strength and conviction. She mothers her children unconditionally. She is a wife that upholds the virtues of a godly woman.
I don't think I've ever told her how important her wind has been in my soaring. There has not been a time that I have not needed her. Whether it was for some random fact, celeb gossip, picking me up off the floor when my heart has been broken, or anything at all. In all honesty, I probably wouldn't step out of my comfort zone if it wasn't for her. She is indeed inspirational.
She has saved my life. I thank her for that and more. So you see, she is one of the biggest parts of my story. The why and what of how I do what I do. Love you for that Sistie!
Peace, love, life!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: