Friday, January 1, 2010

The things to bring in 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

The excitement of the new year is pulsing through my mind and body! I am looking at this new year as a great beginnning and the only resolution that I will seek to fulfill is to keep the excitement I feel right now!
I know that there are a few things I would like to focus on, but will not beat myself up about through the year.
The things I want to bring in 2010 are:
1. More positivity, more productivity
2. Enjoying life and finding more happiness in it.
3. Wellness of body, and spirituality.

Through these things I believe that I can achieve some projects I want to work on and acheive this year.
I am also not looking at only improving in this year, but also over this new decade! I want to redefine it in a way that will be good for myself and others. What will you make sure that 2010 holds for you? What will you bring into it to make it the best?

No comments: