Friday, January 8, 2010

Cabin Fever

When you are "stuck" inside during inclement weather, there are bouts of cabin fever that you may experience. Well, that is me today. But I also began to reflect on times when I was "stuck" in a situation and the feelings I had about that.
I wanted to find anything or anyone that could give me an excuse or way to leave. I would think of all the things I could be doing or people I could be seeing. But you know the being stuck might be for a reason. Now I understand that God wants you still! Your cabin fever is so you learn or think of alternatives, better ways to handle your situation, and even some patience! That can be powerful!
So as much as I'm hating this cabin fever today, I know in the big picture of things, it's for a reason and I need to enjoy it! Sigh...
Peace, love, life


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: