Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cherish each moment

Today has been a day of a heavy heart. More visuals are flooding in about the devastation in Haiti. I knew it was bad....but wow! My mind and eyes were trying to comprehend and process it all. But my poor heart broke and I cried.
The bottom line is that we are human first and we have to help each other. Come together and make sure we can help rise above the adversities of life.
This unfortunate event also makes me want to do a better job in embracing and cherishing everyone close to me as well as others. Don't wait to tell any and maybe everyone you know that you care about them. Don't wait to do for others. Don't wait to love the moments we are in. For as one of my fav quotes says, " life is not measured in the amount of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." Create and cherish more of those moments with those that mean so much to you! Tomorrow is not promised. But we can face it a little better when we know we are not alone!
Do something to support Haiti... We are one.
Peace, love, life



Pic by Mario Lathan
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: