Friday, January 1, 2010

This blog...My story

Life is a story. At times you may even feel that a major film that you are starring in. For me, my life is like this never ending story that I keep reading! Some days it bores me and others it is so exciting and becomes a page turner!
I love the life I am living. Often, I look for beautiful random moments that give me a new perspective of my life as a means to fulfill my purpose. Those moments I consider my BOFAs.... Breaths of fresh air.
Over the past year and a half, I have shared some of those moments with you. I want to now continue that but also add more. In the coming posts, you will see more of the story that I live... More of my bofas...
Indulge me and I hope it becomes an indulgence for you. I hope that it inspires you to look more at the story your life is writing...it creates freedom!
Peace, love, life!

No comments: