Thursday, January 22, 2009

Luck...

Do you believe in luck? Lucky horseshoes, rabbit's feet, four leaf clovers, wishbones...

I read an article in the most recent, "Oprah" magazine, about luck. The premise of the article is that you can make luck happen for you. Few things to remember; prepare for it, open yourself up to it, and something simple-smile more!
I believe in luck. I believe that those aforementioned tips will bring luck upon you.

The more I thought about what the article said, I began to think and believe that... luck is made by a higher being. Luck is the plan that was made for us and when it comes into fruition, we call it "luck".
Luck are blessings...

I would add one thing to the tips that were given...pray everyday for luck or God's grace and blessing. When you do, great things happen upon you. Continue to live your life right and luck will continue to "find" you!
Good luck and be blessed!

No comments: