Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome 2009!!!

I have resolved to not have any "resolutions" for this year, but rather Promises. I have had enough of disappointments, therefore, I know that I will be more apt to keep promises- especially those made to myself.
The best thing about these promises are that their foundation are based on doing something that many of us tend to not do on a daily basis.
PUT ME FIRST.
It is nothing that is selfish nor narcissistic...it is about making yourself a top priority. Even if it is something as small as treating yourself to flowers or a massage. When you do this, you are able to be of better use to others and to the work that we know needs to be done in this new year.
Therefore, I dare you....put yourself first...feel it, act on it, embrace it, and BE IT!

Thank you for coming 2009...looking forward to legendary times!

No comments: