Friday, December 5, 2008

BE HAPPY NOW!

Dave Pelzer, the author of " A Child Called It" and other books, pointed out in a meeting I attended, that time is short. Life will pass you by and so it is important to "Be Happy Now!".
What makes you happy? I've recently come to accept that MY happiness is MY reponsibility. It can not be found in external things and is pretty much all internal.
A part of growing and evolving is finding what makes you happy and seeking it ALL of the time!It also important to find the beauty in things all around you on a daily basis.

Today, I found beauty is something that brings me happiness-the laughter of my oldest niece!

Today, promise yourself that you will be happy NOW and find beauty is things around you! Doing this always makes living this journey of life much easier!

No comments: