Monday, December 8, 2008

Live, Laugh, Love

This phrase or quote has become very well known in recent years. But have you stopped to think what it truly means?
I adopted it as one of my mantras to go by. Why?

Live- today is the only day you have for this exact moment and I'm trading a day in my life for it, so I better make it count!So live!

Laugh- laughter is the best medicine for pretty much anything...but it just makes you feel so good inside. Like a cleansing....so laugh! Loud!

Love- it is the only emotion to me that is worth anything in this world to feel. Without it, we are all lost. Take time to find it! In everything...

So take time today to figure out what you live for, what makes you laugh, what you love!

The beauty today...the good conversation with my 8th grade Peer Leaders (they sort of impressed me!).

No comments: