Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Decision Making

When you woke up this morning, you were faced with choices. Many of them.
How did you know whether or not you made the right ones? Do you base the decision on what feels right, what is rational, what excites you, what you were "taught" to do,what is in your best interest/ best interest of others or just on a whim- eenie, meenie, minie, mo?
Making decisions have always been rough for me. I am a very indecisive person. That is why I use all of the above reasons when I am in process of making decisions. Many times, I am so consumed about the consequences of my decisions that I get immobilized...which in turn...makes life pass on by.
But I say no more! Today, I am claiming to "check into life" and become a Decision-Maker! Make my decisions count and make sure that they count...just for me...that they count for something.
What will you make decisions about today? Decisions for you? What decisions will you make sure count? Be a Decision-Maker! There is beauty and happiness in that itself.

No comments: